14 April 2017
Mould is something you definitely don’t want to tolerate – it’s unsightly, stubborn, and difficult to expel. If you notice mould in your home, you need to act quickly and make everything possible to remove it. Besides being an ugly thing to look at, mould also poses a danger to your and your family’s health. Mould can damage our home and trigger severe health conditions, including eyes, nose and throat irritation, respiratory issues, headaches and sinus congestion, and even cancer.
However, dealing with mould is unlike any other chore in your house – you need to be sure you’ve eliminated all the reasons for its appearance. You must also see that you got rid of all the spores because if you don’t – the problem will reappear. Our cleaning experts share their tips on preventing mould and removing it from your home once and for all.