About Cleaner Cleaner
It all started back in 2008. With our shared passion for cleanliness, we wanted to offer services that render real value and help people live cleaner and happier lives. We have cleaned thousands of carpets, removed tens of thousands of stains, and helped recover an estimate of £100 000 000 worth of tenants deposits. Looking back so many things have changed. We have added new services to our range, and we have optimised the way we do things, but Why we do what we do has remained unchanged; to provide services that render real value and help people live cleaner and happier lives.
At Cleaner Cleaner, all of our cleaners are contracted directly by us, with many of them working for the firm since we began. We invest in the best cleaning equipment to enable them to do their job properly and we offer comprehensive cleaning services. – We can bring your carpets back to life and get your oven looking brand new. We don’t just run a cloth over a surface!
Our cleaners are thorough, are attired presentably in our Cleaner Cleaner uniforms and deal with the trickiest cleaning jobs without batting an eyelid. We’re not the cheapest on the market, though our rates are very competitive, but we care more about offering a quote that will cover the time to do an excellent job. Giving a cleaning job to Cleaner Cleaner means it’s done and you don’t have to think about it again.
With this dedicated approach we’re proud to have become the go-to cleaner for a number of reputable estate agent and property management companies.
How Cleaner Cleaner operates – our commitment to you
Our aim, shared by every member of our hand-picked and dedicated team, is to deliver the best possible and least intrusive cleaning services you can imagine. We are happy to provide individually tailored and obligation-free quotations for the work you require. Our uniformed and identifiable teams will arrive when agreed, and always treat your property and people with the utmost respect.
8 important things to know about Cleaner Cleaner
When choosing a London cleaning company, each client has specific needs. This is why we take the time to discuss and assess any job. Here are some key points about the service we will deliver:
1. We compete with ourselves only, we strive to be a better version of ourselves every single day. Our investment in only the best of cleaning equipment and ongoing training allows our team to clean to the highest possible standards. This allows us to deliver outstanding results, ones that are both within budget and on time.
2. Our team are always dressed in our distinctive Cleaner Cleaner uniforms, meaning you and your staff will know where and when they are working for you.
3. The products we choose to use when delivering our professional cleaning services are all professional grade. These include Jangro: a premium independent supplier of general cleaning products; and Prochem: over 40 years of experience in delivering the best quality in carpet, fabric and floor cleaning equipment and products (and holders of a royal warrant).
4. Before undertaking any job, we will ask questions to fully understand your specific needs, and how you would wish us to operate.
5. We also help avoid any potential difficulties by offering professional advice at all times. For example, we would advise tenants to book their clean for a time after they have moved out, rather than us having to work round them as they pack up! Equally, we never offer unrealistic expectations. For example, carpets take time to dry after such a thorough cleaning, therefore it’s not a good idea to have them cleaned on the morning of an important party!
6. Much of our work is repeat business from satisfied clients, particularly leading London estate agents and established property management companies. They often recommend our services to others. We do a lot of carpet and upholstery cleaning jobs for celebrities who reside in London.
7. Our management team are always in contact with both our clients and our cleaning professionals, meaning we can quickly handle any timing or other challenges at an early stage. This helps build the professional relationships that Cleaner Cleaner always strives for.
8. Our prices, are very competitive, and are some of the lowest in the market. Most of our clients tell us they don’t simply want a ‘cheap clean’ and that we do ask a fair price for the quality of services we provide.
Part Of Our Certificates
Vladimir Todorov – Managing Director
Vladimir founded Cleaner Cleaner Ltd in 2008 . He focuses on business development and the overall running of the business . He has very high standards, and is personally involved in all aspects of the business making sure everything gets done to his satisfaction.
He now lives in Tiptree with his wife Marina, and their two daughters, Emily and Sophia, and mini Pomeranian Betty. He has an Economics degree, and a Masters degree in Marketing and Brand management from the University of Essex. He is addicted to training, and very proud with his certificates.
Marina Todorova- Director
Marina co-founded Cleaner Cleaner Ltd with husband Vladimir in 2008. She is overseeing HR and accounts of the business. In her free time after she has helped her two little daughters Emily and Sophia with their homework, she likes to go to the gym, but most of all she likes a glass of Pinot Grigio at the end of a busy day while watching “Location Location” or “Dinner date” .
Belle Berisha – The Facilitator
Belle joined Cleaner Cleaner in 2018. She likes to go to the gym. She loves animals.
As a first point of contact, Belle provides quotations to customers and allocates jobs to cleaning teams. She is in charge of the overall management of the office, and ensures that the day-to-day tasks are completed properly and timely. Belle enjoys working for the company because the environment is very lively, and there are always new challenges.
Key services provided by Cleaner Cleaner across London
We are happy to talk to potential clients about any upcoming cleaning work. This includes the following and more:
• Carpet steam cleaning services to deep clean carpets, and remove stains ,using only eco-friendly cleaning products, to deliver superb cleaning solutions.
• Professional end of tenancy cleaning services – either for a tenant moving out who wants to ensure there are no deposit refund arguments, or for a landlord who wishes to fully prepare a property for future lets.
• Upholstery cleaning and Curtain Cleaning – whether for sofas or armchairs, dining furniture or curtains and for leather or other fabrics, our professional cleaning team help ensure that your beautiful furniture and curtains are thoroughly cleaned. We use specialized upholstery cleaning machines, delivering a deep clean – one that can often greatly extend the lifespan of your valuable furnishings.
How can we help you?
To discuss your cleaning needs, either commercial or residential cleaning services, anywhere in London, simply call us now on 07789 426 358 or 020 37576 248. We’ll start a conversation to help us understand your specific needs and how we might deliver them. Then we can provide a best-value, obligation-free quotation. Alternatively, simply click our ‘Get a Quote’ link and we’ll then get back to you.