Our professional cleaners are certified and accredited by:
What is included in our end of tenancy cleaning service?
Hiring our move-out cleaning service guarantees your rental will pass the final inspection, and you will get your deposit back in full. We always follow this detailed end of tenancy cleaning checklist when we work. This way we are confident we won’t miss even a speck of dust. We use professional equipment, products, and antibacterial cleaners.
Here is what Cleaner Cleaner’s team will do in every area of the property during the end of tenancy cleaning:
All Interior Rooms
- All skirting boards dusted & cleaned & sanitised
- All picture rails dusted & cleaned & sanitised
- All door frames dusted & cleaned & sanitised
- All doors cleaned and handles & locks polished & sanitised
- All light switches cleaned and polished & sanitised
- All electrical sockets cleaned & polished
- Walls and Ceilings dusted and cobwebs removed
- Light fittings dusted & cleaned
- Flooring vacuumed / swept & mopped & sanitised
- Mirrors & frames dusted & polished
- Window frames cleaned internally & sanitised
- Window glass cleaned internally
- All free-standing furniture dusted & polished & sanitised
- Sofa cushions moved where possible & vacuumed underneath
- All rugs moved, vacuumed & replaced where possible
- Mattresses vacuumed & turned where applicable
- All fitted / free-standing wardrobe / cupboard doors dusted and cleaned
- All hanging rails dusted & polished
- All wardrobe / cupboard hinges dusted & cleaned
Bathrooms, En-suites & WC
- All bathroom fixtures cleaned & polished & sanitised
- Limescale & soap scum removed from all surfaces
- Tiles washed, descaled and polished with a soft cloth
- All chrome / metal plated surfaces descaled polished
- Basin , bath & shower areas descaled and cleaned & sanitised
- Shower screens descaled & polished
- Waste removed & cleaned (where design allows)
- Limescale removed from toilet bowl where possible ( if there is heavy limescale built-up please get in touch , and we can advise what you can do in preparation)
- Toilet cleaned & sanitised
- U-bend & area behind toilet cleaned
- Toilet cistern cleaned
Kitchen – Cabinets / Oven / Hob/ Hood …
- Cabinets interiors, doors & handles cleaned, polished & sanitised (up to 12 units are included in the quotation)
- Wall tiles cleaned, degreased and polished
- Worktops cleaned & sanitised
- Stainless steel appliances cleaned polsihed & sanitised
- Limescale removed from sink & taps
- All chrome / metal plated surfaces polished
- Under sink area & U-bend cleaned
- All kick boards cleaned
- Kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware are not included, and can be cleaned for an additional fee if required
- Interior professionally de-greased
- Door glass removed & cleaned (where design allows)
- All cooker fitments & degreased
- External body degreased ,cleaned and polished
- Filters removed degreased and cleaned
Fridge & Freezer
- Shelves & food compartments removed & cleaned & sanitised
- Internal walls & base cleaned & sanitised
- Rubber seal to door cleaned
- Exterior door & handle cleaned & sanitised
- Freezer / freezer compartment must be emptied and fully defrosted beforehand
- Exterior cleaned and polished
- Interior cleaned and polished
- Filter cleaned
- Inside drum cleaned
- Rubber seal cleaned inside & out, mould may not be entirely removed
- Glass door cleaned
- Soap dispenser wash & clean
- Exterior washed & cleaned
Please be advised this is for a fully furnished property; you may not have every item on the list but if you do this explains how we clean them.
What’s not included in the service?
- Secondary glazing
- Deep cleaning of blinds or window shutters
- Storage rooms
- Summer house / rooms external to the property
- We do not take cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and kitchen utensils out of kitchen cabinets to clean inside and put them back, nor do we wash any of them.
- Cleaning of balconies
The above are not included in the quotation and could be cleaned at an extra cost!
- Range cooker, please let us know in advance if you have a ranger cooker and we will quote accordingly, otherwise we will just clean the largest oven it has, and up to 4 hobs without charging an extra fee.
- Additional appliances: second oven/grill, fridge/freezer, etc. will come to an additional £30 + VAT per item
- Small appliances such as toasters, kettles, microwaves, coffee machines, etc.
- Washing of painted walls and ceilings
- Cleaning of chandeliers (dusting only with a duster is included)
- External window cleaning and cleaning of external areas
- Patios and garages,
- Mould removal
- We do not move out fitted appliances (such as Washing Machines, Driers, Dish Washers, Cookers, Fridges and Freezers.) in kitchens and utility rooms for health and safety reasons.
- Cleaning fireplaces is not included. Mantlepiece and front part of the hearth will be wiped.
- Washing, drying and ironing of linen
- The surface above the heating elements inside an oven
- Permanent stains i.e rust, ring marks, paint etc to hard surfaces such as wood, stone, tiles, grouting, metal.
How much will it cost?
Just fill in our quick and easy contact form, and receive a tailored quote within minutes!